How to Become a Program Ally
The Energy Solutions for Business Program provides commercial and industrial customers of Potomac Edison with technical support and incentives toward energy efficiency equipment.
Listing as a Program Ally Is easy— simply submit a Program Ally registration form through our website. Once received, you will be invited to participate in an informational webinar that describes resources available to Program Allies, program guidelines, offerings and program expectations. Upon completion of the informational webinar, and all other requirements are satisfied, your contact information will be posted to the Program Ally list on FirstEnergy’s Maryland utilities’ website as a resource to customers. In addition, Program Allies will be registered to receive program updates via email.
We’re looking for qualified Program Allies to provide our customers with:
- Design and installation services
- A customized list of energy-saving recommendations
- Recommendations for energy efficiency upgrades to help lower energy use
Benefits for Your Business
For joining our Program Allies network, you’ll receive:
- Sales and marketing support
- Technical support
- Listing on Find a Program Ally directory
Plus, you’ll build customer loyalty and business by helping your customers reduce energy use, lower utility costs and offset the cost of efficiency upgrades through incentives.
How to Get Started:
- Create a profile on the Program Portal. You can view the “How To” guide for help. You will need to provide the following documents:
- W-9. Needs to be dated within one year of submission.
- Certificate of insurance. Expired insurance policies or any policy within 30 days of expiration will not be accepted.
- All applicable Program Ally licenses. Expired licenses or any license within 30 days of expiration will not be accepted.
- Additional company contacts
- Provide two customer references on customer’s company letterhead and dated within 30 days of submission.
- Successfully complete two projects, to be selected by the program team, within the Potomac Edison Energy Solutions for Business Program.
- The Energy Solutions for Business Program team will review your profile and confirm that the necessary paperwork is submitted. Once confirmed and you attend a training webinar, your information will be added as a listing to the Find a Program Ally directory.
Become an Instant Discounts Distributor
Lighting and HVAC distributors interested in offering Potomac Edison’s Instant Discounts can contact 855-801-5803 or email [email protected]. Training on eligibility, incentives and qualified products and equipment, as well as PPC portal assistance will be provided. Qualified distributors will be listed on the Find a Program Ally directory.