Industrial and Manufacturing
According to ENERGY STAR®, the industrial sector accounts for nearly one-third of the energy consumed in the U.S.—and a large portion of that is used to power the machines and tools necessary for manufacturing and industrial production. Even a slight increase in the energy efficiency of your equipment can make a big difference toward your bottom line. That’s where we come in.
We’ll help you find a Program Ally to assess your facility for energy-saving opportunities. You will receive energy efficiency recommendations and may qualify for incentives toward a variety of upgrades that can reduce your facility’s energy costs year after year.
Find Solutions for Your Facility Type
Industrial & Manufacturing
Should you update your equipment? 5 questions to ask:
- Are the lighting levels inadequate?
- Does the process cooling equipment need replacing?
- Are you interested in installing speed drives, motors, pumps or fans?
- Is your compressed air system in need of optimization?
- Would you like to take advantage of waste heat capture?